Friday 22 August 2008

Still a bit early to say

Went for a run last night, the usual 10k route, my pace was about normal, maybe a couple of secs a k down but nothing unusual. I did find it particularly tiring but I've been working stupid hours again and my diet's been a bit poor over the last week or so that's almost certainly an influence.

Well, the pain's definitely improved when running down hill but I do feel it more when running up hill. Having said that this morning (the morning after) there's very little discomfort and normally there's a bit when pressing the clutch in the car and walking downstairs. One strange side effect is I can definitely feel the VMO in my left leg working when I run now, it may just be psychological though.

I'm still hopeful, may try to make the most of the long weekend and do a 10 on Sat and a 10 on sun, that should give me a real feel for how it's going.

Fingers crossed again......

No comments: